Daily Rate includes:
• The service of a licensed professional hunter.
• The service of camp staff, skinners and trackers.
• The field preparation of trophies.
• All ground transport in the hunting area.
Not included in daily rates are:
•17% VAT on day fees.
• Community conservation fee of $ 50 per hunter and/or observer per night in camp.
• Hard liquor/Spirits
• Mozambique general hunting license - $392 (Payable in advance)
• Gun license/Temporary import permit $280 and $112 for each additional firearm. (Payable in advance) • A basic fee of $392 per hunter will be levied to cover the local Veterinary and Agricultural transport permits and inspections.
• The export documentation, transport, processing of trophies, packing, transport to exporter, export and shipping costs $500 + depending on the weight of trophies.
• Hire, of firearms and ammunitions.
• Hotel accommodation, before and after the hunt. Air charters, immigrations and/or customs fees
Hard liquor/Spirits are not included in the hunting price and daily fees; only beer and soft drinks in moderate quantities are included. (Wine will be served with evening meal)
Extra Charges incur for:
Use of company firearms: $250 per hunter per week/per firearm.
Big Game caliber rifles $25 per hunter/per round
Medium caliber rifles $10 per hunter/per round
The client is responsible for any damage outside normal wear and tear of hired firearms.
The service of a licensed professional hunter.•The service of camp staff, skinners and trackers.•The field preparation of trophies.• All ground transport in the hunting area.
Portuguese and English.
1 person -1067.74
2 people -1747.21
Hosted by Nyati Safaris,Lda, from Mozambique
Director - Karl Anton Heinz Wicker
Camp Manager - Sebastian Toni Wicker
Office Manager/Bookings/quotes - Latifa Dos Santos Nicolas
The activity takes place in Namaacha, Moçambique
Pick a highlighted date to view the timings available.
There are no reviews